Parent Communication with the school
Communication with parents is important to build positive relationships as the basis for positive partnerships in learning. If you have a query about an issue involving your child, there are several people you can talk to in the school:
• Class/Head Teacher regarding progress/issue in a specific subject area.
• Year Adviser/HT Welfare regarding general progress/welfare of a student.
• Deputy Principal regarding school policy, procedure and/or confidential matters related to students in their allocated year group.
- Mr O’Donnell Years 8 and 10
- Ms Ellis (relieving) Years 7 and 9
• Principal regarding school policy, procedure, and confidential matters.
Our office staff will direct you to the most appropriate person to speak with.