Get to know our school staff. We're all here to help.
Our professional, university-educated teachers encourage students to develop a love of learning and a desire to succeed. They maintain the highest integrity and concern for your child’s wellbeing.
The principal is responsible for the educational leadership and management of our school. If you would like to speak to the principal, please contact us to make an appointment.
Our school administrative staff can answer inquiries or direct you to the appropriate staff member for help.
Senior executive staff
Mrs Tracey Casey
Deputy Principal - Yrs 8 and 10
Mr Vincent O'Donnell
Deputy Principal - Yrs 7 and 9
Ms Cher Ellis (relieving)
- Administration : Mr Michael Parker
- Wellbeing : Ms Janine Ahie (relieving)
- Teaching and Learning, LOTE : Ms Yasmin Bhamjee
- Learning and Engagement: Ms Olivia Rothwell(relieving)
- English : Ms Peta Dyce (relieving)
- HSIE : Ms Lisa Hartemink
- Mathematics : Mr Mahmut Yanar
- PDHPE : Mr Angus Glynne
- Science : Ms Voula Georgelos
- Technology and Applied Studies : Ms Trish Johnson
- Creative and Performing Arts : Mr James Raxworthy
- Support : Ms Lyn Robinson
Year advisers 2023
- Year 7 : Ms Rebekah Cullen and Mr Clinton Ngo
- Year 8 : Ms Ashley Bell and Mr Daniel Chigwidden
- Year 9 : Ms Teagan Cairns & Ms Jenny Baker
- Year 10 : Ms Eleni Stratigos and Mr Aron Lawford
Mr Anthony Brien
- Ms Christie Kenny
- Ms Kristine Baker
Student Support Officers
- Ms Jenny Nguyen
- Ms Roxanne Munoz